Join our Team!
View all of our current job openings below. Check back often as new opportunities are posted frequently.
Fullsteam is a rapidly growing, dynamic and exciting private equity-backed software and payments company headquartered in Auburn, AL. The company was formed in 2018 by a core group of talented payments and software experts and we are rapidly growing our operations through the acquisition of strategic portfolio companies that could benefit from our cutting-edge software and payments platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field (3+ years of work experience in software quality automation can substitute for BA degree)
- Experience/proficiency in Linux/UNIX
- Experience with scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, or PowerShell
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (Agile, Scrum, Jira, ALM)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands on experience with Behavior driven development (BDD) and Test-driven development (TDD)
- Hands on experience designing, developing, debugging and maintaining automation framework from scratch
- Hands on experience working with version control tools (Subversion, GIT)
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
- Understanding of application architecture, design patterns, methodologies and best practices
- Experience with relational databases, queries, management, and optimizations
- Experience with automation and configuration management using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Ability to learn quickly under tight deadlines
- Hyper task and detailed oriented
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work collaboratively, but is self-motived for excellence in deliverables
- Not afraid to ask for help and assistance when confronted with uncertainty
- Analytical and curious
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide user support and coordinate resolution of issues to include change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as needed
- Actively participate in meetings and events to acquire product knowledge of future projects
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and vendors to implement and manage our applications, infrastructure, and business integrations
- Develop automated processes for integrating business systems across the organization
- Create and maintain PowerShell, Shell, Python or other relevant script types to perform automated tasks.
- Apply cloud security best practices across our software systems
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter with additional information about yourself, your current and past job experience (as they relate to the required skills for this role) and why you feel you would be an ideal candidate for the Automation Engineer role with Fullsteam.
Competitive salary based on experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. Fullsteam offers Group Healthcare, 401(k) match. Candidate must be able to pass a comprehensive background check required for payments-related businesses.
Fullsteam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Fullsteam is a highly acquisitive, fast paced, private equity-backed software and payments company headquartered in Auburn, Alabama.
The Intermediate and Senior Accountant positions are new roles, reporting to the Accounting Manager. The Finance team seeks highly qualified candidates with a solid base of accounting knowledge and experience combined with business level thinking, a proven ability to succeed and grow, particularly in an entrepreneurial, hands-on, high growth environment.
These are the first of several accounting positions Fullsteam will recruit at its Auburn headquarters as it implements the NetSuite accounting system and centralizes the finance operations of its acquired companies.
In the early days, this team will be involved in a number of activities – implementation of the new accounting system, general ledger accounting, payables, invoicing and collections, reconciliations, accruals, supporting the annual audit and more. Over time, the career path and responsibilities will adjust as the team and needs of the Accounting team evolve.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes and successful experience:
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency, accountability and integrity
- Detail oriented, well organized and flexible
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, evolving organization
- Revenue and expense recognition accounting
- Exposure to and ability to work with sophisticated accounting software
- Month-end close experience, particularly in quick close environments
- Customer invoicing, collections and vendor payments, particularly in a shared services environment
- Sales tax on customer invoicing
- Ability to function autonomously and in coordination with other teams. Ownership, accountability, prioritization and a recognition of what needs to get done and how to accomplish it
- Combination of public accounting and industry experience
- 3-5 years of successful, hands on experience as an Intermediate or Senior Accountant, preferably in a sophisticated, multi-divisional, shared services environment
- BS Degree, preferably in Accounting or Business
- A sound base of accounting knowledge / GAAP
- Experience on-boarding and integrating newly acquired companies
- Strong Excel skills
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com. Please also include a cover note in the email body with additional information which is helpful in understanding your background and fit for this opportunity.
Fullsteam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.