Join our Team!
View all of our current job openings below. Check back often as new opportunities are posted frequently.
Fullsteam is currently seeking a Support Manager for the Payment Services Team.
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency, accountability and integrity
- Detail oriented, well organized and flexible
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, evolving organization
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies
- Strive to meet and go above personal and team targets, goals, and quotas
- Aim for customer resolution and return
- Record, organize and file customer interactions and profile/account changes
Business-essential role that conducts merchant application review, payment processing support and chargeback investigations according to established productivity and service quality standards. Communicates with internal and external resources including but not limited to management, account managers, portfolio companies, clients, and third-party vendors, verbally and in writing. Resolves escalated and non-escalated investigations within required timeframes. Uses multiple applications to log all activities.
Business-essential role that conducts payment processing support and terminal support according to established productivity and service quality standards. Communicates with internal and external resources including but not limited to management, account managers, portfolio companies, clients, and third-party vendors, verbally and in writing. Resolves escalated and non-escalated investigations within required timeframes. Uses multiple applications to log all activities.
The Senior Payments Sales Representative is a key sales role that will drive the conversion effort of Fullsteam software companies’ clients from existing payment processing vendors to the Fullsteam payments platform. This is an important role as converting existing software clients to Fullsteam payment processing is one of the company’s leading KPIs for 2021 and beyond. A successful candidate will possess a proven record in selling credit card payment processing products and services.
Fullsteam is currently seeking a software developer to join the payments platform development team in Auburn, AL. The Software Developer’s responsibilities will include working within Fullsteam’s new payment processing platform to design/develop/test new components and features, perform bug fixes, create automated unit tests, and perform and respond to code reviews while collaborating and communicating with the other members of the development team, the IT/Infrastructure team, upper-level management, portfolio company developers, and internal users of the platform.