Join our Team!
View all of our current job openings below. Check back often as new opportunities are posted frequently.
Job Description: Director, HR
Fullsteam is a private equity-backed software and payments platform headquartered in Auburn, AL with an M&A office in New York City. Fullsteam was formed in 2018 and is rapidly scaling up through a combination of acquisitions, organic growth and driving additional revenue / efficiencies.
The Director Human Resources is a new role and will report to the Chief Financial Officer. He/She will be responsible for building an HR infrastructure and directing the function as it grows. Fullsteam seeks to create a competitive edge and position itself as a competitive, engaged workplace of highly qualified and productive talent.
This is a hands-on environment and the role will rely on a combination of business level thinking with human resources acumen to support the organization in defining the company’s employee relations strategies and implementing the company’s vision, mission/goals, culture, policies, processes and ensure the company complies with labor laws.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience and success, as follows:
- Experience in acquisitive, geographically dispersed and diverse businesses
- Prior success building and leading an HR organization, preferably in a sophisticated, technology / services environment
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for a fast paced, evolving organization
- Passionate, collaborative, thoughtful leadership style
- An operational mindset with an understanding of the business and people drivers and strategies
- Working with a diverse group of local and corporate managers to attract, retain, develop, motivate and mentor high performing teams
- Blend of smaller, entrepreneurial and larger, more structured company experiences and an appreciation for the transitions during rapid growth phases
- Articulate, influential, capable communicator with solid people skills
- Ability to function autonomously and in coordination with other teams, as appropriate. Ownership, accountability, prioritization and a recognition of what needs to get done and how to accomplish it individually and collectively.
- Experience with diligence and on-boarding preparation during an acquisition process and rapid integration post-acquisition
- Be a go-to resource, willing to go the extra mile with a get the job done approach with a balance between detail and strategic thinking
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and an ability to challenge and influence, as necessary
- Ability to benchmark and identify best / appropriate practices
- Design and implement position descriptions, HRIS systems, performance management systems and continuous improvement programs, policies and procedures,
- Design & manage the company’s benefits programs and payroll functions
- Design & manage the company’s incentive compensation programs
- Ensure compliance with employment and related labor and benefits laws
- Seven – ten years of successful, hands on experience as a Human Resources team leader
- BS Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field. SHRM (PHR, SPHR, etc) certification a strong plus
- Position is based in Auburn, AL
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com. If needed, please also include a cover note in the email body with additional information which may be helpful in understanding your background and fit for this opportunity.